Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Flamboyant Maizie!

If this isn't the most FLAMBOYANT BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! Maizie you are the cutest 7 year old in all of Chicago. Oh how I wish I was helping you blow out all those many candles. Next year, no matter where you are living, even Russia, Grandpa and I will be coming out to see you get baptised.

Maizie your eyes are pretty, your hair gorgeous, and your teeth sparkling. We love everything about you. Happy Birthday! We hope you pick out something fun. Maybe a Kit Kat and fancy nails? Thank you for your call we love you head to toe. I am coming out very soon to give you your Birthday Hug. I can hardly wait. We LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh how we heaps love mazie, she is our princess and we love how she calls and chats to us sometimes. she is the cutest thing and has a bit of fire in her. happy 7th.

Kelly said...

Maizie, we are blessed you are ours! Thanks Mom for the special birthday post. Maizie LOVED it! so did I!
xoxo