Monday, October 20, 2008

Dove Hunting




Bret brought the kids dove hunting. Tyler and Katy are all decked out for a BYU game. Check Katy's teeth because she just lost her first tooth. I wonder if the tooth fairy found her? Tyler is sporting the empty bullets from his hunt. If we run out of food Tyler will have to come to our recure and hunt for all of us. Shawn I love this picture of you. Suddenly you are turning into a little boy. I like the names you have created for your family, you are the vowel king.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What Cute kids... Love the BYU attire! Go Cougs! I hope that tooth fariy made it... she was a day or two late at our house due to some weather elements?!!!
What fun times! Kade wants to go Hunting! I want to curl up on the couch with a big roasty toast fire with a cup of Hot chocolate if its not to much to ask?... Hmmmm sounds heavenly!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun night besides the big coug loss. hope the tooth fairy made it with some big bucks!!!!

Kim said...

It is the hunting season. Maybe Grandpa is going to have to teach my Max to hunt because it doesn't really run in the Miller blood. Walsberg is the perfect place to hunt even if it is shooting targets with the bb guns. I love this time of year!